As part of Sisma Auto’s compliance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA), and commitment toward protection of our prospects/customer’s personal information, we have put in place a personal data protection and compliance framework to ensure prospects/customers’ data are collected, used, and retained securely and in accordance with the Act.
- As such, we are committed to transparently inform all of our prospects/customers about the circumstances where their personal data may be disclosed for current and future processes and the purpose of these data processes.
- The personal information that Sisma Auto obtains directly from you or as a result of our relationship with you might be utilized for the following processes:
- To update you with the latest relevant news, events, promotions and service related information
- To register the vehicle stated in your vehicle order form to effect ownership with the relevant Malaysian authorities
- To provide you with the necessary warranties, extended warranties (if any) and/or insurance for the vehicle.
- To update our sales and after-sales service records to improve our communication with you
- To utilize the data for statistical analysis in order to constantly monitor and improve our services
In the process of providing you these services, we might be required to disclose your personal information with our partners in the following circumstances.
- Insurance companies for the purpose of providing you with necessary insurance and warranties
- The relevant Malaysian authorities including but not limited to Puspakom and Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalanraya (JPJ) for registration purposes.
- Our service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide; for administrative purposes and statistical analysis.
- Our principals for survey purposes.
- Our business partners or service providers for communication purposes. (e.g. Road side assistance)
We would like to assure our prospects/customers that their data will not be shared with third parties unless we have your permission or it is required by law. Please be informed that Sisma Auto endeavours to take reasonable precautions to ensure that the Personal Information that we collect and/or process are accurately reflected in our systems in accordance with the details provided by you. We will retain your personal information for a reasonable period in accordance with legal requirements and for administrations purposes.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- Put your request in writing
- Include proof of your identity and address
- Specify the personal data you want access to.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, click on the unsubscribe link in the email body. Should you decide not to, we shall deem you are interested to receive our relevant updates and we will continue communicating with you from time to time.
We welcome your invaluable feedback about our data protection policy. If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments, please send an email to email@example.com